Pratham POS (Solution for Retail Store) o
Pratham is an end-to-end retail chain solution of Achyut Labs. This product intends to serve any retail chain which includes Point of Sale (POS) for services and products, administration of all stores, sales reports, customers and employee management. This product also includes the booking system for certain services for barber stores. The product is highly customized for Barber store chains across the world which includes eCommerce solutions.
We Delivered o
Product Architecture o
Components' Brief o
Admin Portal o
Admin portal is a UI-based web app component. It provides Admin users to manage (CRUD) master entities (Store, Product, Price, etc.) and can see all business reports with respect to registered stores against tenants.
Customer Portal o
The customer portal is a public UI webapp component. It facilitates customers to buy hair products and book their appointment with choice of their store and Barber
Point of Sale (POS) o
POS is a store-based desktop UI component. It enables store users to generate invoices for services customers opted for and provides an interface to sell products. It is an offline component and syncs with the cloud on set intervals or on user requests.
Booking Dashboard o
Booking dashboard is either a web or desktop-based component nice to integrate with the POS interface. It is an online component and real-time connected with booking web service. Barber can see (forthcoming customers appointments), book new or cancel appointments with the interface.
API Gateway o
It is the façade between UI and backend components. Technically it is a single secure endpoint for every UI request going to hit a server.
Master Data Service (MDS) o
It is the web service response to perform CRUD operations for master data entities (Store, Product, etc..).
Order, Inventory, and Payment Service (OIPS) o
It is the web service response to process orders, inventory, and payment.
POS Sync Service o
It is the web service responsible to sync store offline transactions with the cloud master database.
Reward Service o
It is the web service responsible to maintain customer reward points.
Booking Service o
It is the web service responsible to manage customer appointment data.
It is a cloud-hosted SQL database that holds all data for all transactions and master data.
Entities/Different Users o
- Customers can book appointments to any stores from the list and the Notification and Calendar of a particular store will be updated accordingly. Available slots are shown.
- Customer users have their profile and login on a website where they can do/see the booking, transaction history and can purchase products.
- Customers are notified by email for rewards and offers and can access the same on their accounts.
- Admin manages all sales agents ( barbers)
- Monitors transactions
- Add/Modify products and inventory
- Setup rewards and offers
- Setup advertisement / offer / video
- Can modify transaction if required
- Can see Dashboard to see how each store is performing
- Analysis of Store performance over the week/month/year
- Compare the performance of stores
- Notify the Barbers of work and shift details
Salesperson / Agent / Store Operator
- A sales agent (Barber) is in every store who handles customers physically.
- Every Transaction in the invoice will reflect Barber who handled the customer Which at the end of the day shows total income and transactions.
- Barber's profile reflects transactions and sign-in and sign-out records.
- Barber cannot edit any records once the transaction is complete.
- Barber can see the calendar of the respective store to plan his time.